Sunday 2 March 2014

Liar



Actually now....
I feels horrible......
But I still try to smile....
tough....

when I think...I standing there with all my friends....I have to lie everyone..act like I'm doing thing I'm not..Watch every word I say..Put up walls and the remember where I've put them..

Now I realize what I want is..to sit across someone that i don't have to pretend with...Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who are understand them..the worst is i can't think bout myself anymore,because I don't want to hurt them...I'm still fighting over my inner conflict to wake up from the worst cruel life...I'm not always 24/7 find solace with Him when something happen. I'm not strong to face it, I'll try to be good,do good,for what I think I can handle it.May be I'm a Miss Goody-Two -Shoes. Or Miss Hypocrite?Or maybe Miss Bipolar?? I don't care whatever they judge me...then I'm sorry*sigh


0 Komen Mengomen:

Post a Comment