Monday 12 November 2012

Liar

Actually now....
I feel horrible......
But I still try to smile....
tough....

when I think...I standing there with all my friends...and all these people who supposedly to know me..and they don't....know me...they don't..really know me anymore...I have to lie everyone..act like I'm doing thing I'm not..Watch every word I say..Put up walls and the remember where I've put them..

Now I realize what I want is..to sit across someone that i don't have to pretend with...Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who are understand them..the worst is i can't think bout myself anymore,because I don't want to hurt them...I'm still fighting over my inner conflict to change for good...I'm not always 24/7 find solace with Him when something happen.I'm not strong to face it, I'll try to be good,do good,for what I think I can handle it.May be I'm a Miss Goody-Two -Shoes. Or Miss Hypocrite?Or maybe Miss Bipolar?? I don't care whatever they judge me...then I'm sorry*sigh




key off
[111212_1946]



0 Komen Mengomen:

Post a Comment