Sunday 13 March 2011

STAR in My Heart

Assalamualaikum..

First sekali aku nak bagi tahu cerita ni ditulis masa aku dekat Petaling Jaya hari tu..then baru hari ni aku tergerak hati nak publish...free to leave kalau rasa tak selesa...keyh...and this story in English so abaikanlah grammar butcher yang tungang langgang ni...my bad...*sigh*

Time: 10:30pm
Date:1st March 2011
Place: Sri Manja,Petaling Jaya

I stared at the window .. look at street lights .... I missed this time .. seems like the stars are shining and this place reminds me the memories of the past ... remains me more about him..why im back??Why I return to this place??..yup first about the letters from college...and the second is..him....

every time I passed the apartment...the mall...college...seems i see u everywhere...ur voice..ur laugh..ur smile... make my heart beating fast...

i remamber what i said,i said that i couldn't see u that i wouldn't see u..but u sure stand out a lot..but because it hurt when i look at u..it difficult for me...


i play the mp3 player...Timeless....again and again


"Baby come close let me tell you this
In a whisper my heart says you know it too
Baby we both share a secret wish
And you're feeling my love reaching out to you"


As someone who run away from the shadow of love from the past ..then sudden i saw something was bright here...the pain was gone when it touch my heart...i was shocked and i lost my mind...sometime i would fly high into the air and only
to fall to earth in the next moment..Onetime firework exploded in my mind and in the next second the thunder lighting and rain would all strom inside after leaving the stars..,i discovered a way to live that i need to keep the star far away and only observe it from a distance...and when i view the brightness star too closely,its so bright that it hurt my eyes,So...i'll go far away....

Later when i think this place..it will feel like it was all a dream...U're the STAR..but I the midest of u..since i can see the star anywhere even if im not there,i always can see u..But even though im right here ...right now..u can't see me...can u??

so..i have a request...after this..even u can see me..please prete
nd u don't..when that time comes,i'll pretend i don't see u either..please promise that u'll pretend not to know that girl was me!..because...right now.... i can't see my star anymore!!!!!

when ur heart says u didn't want to see me..im leaving...going to a place where i can't see u...it's equally hard for me to face you..so im leaving...going to a place where i can't see u..so we will never suffer because we have to see each other..i promise we'll never see....

Even if it is no longer time for now...if i feel little better..so don
't blame urself anymore...this is our fate...just trust...im fine then...

my tears falling down...probably for a long time...because of this pain...
tomorrow..i'll disappear from this place...from this memories...from this pain..i avoiding from all of this...even i missed my star damn much..but i know..i can't...im not yours now but she is...

"this is timeless...
this is timeless...
LOVE...."


"Goodbye my STAR"

Mp3 stopped...
Window closing......
[END_12:00am_02032011]

___________________________________________
Nota Picisan:making someone u love go away...is not LOVE...

Me,YUNZ


0 Komen Mengomen:

Post a Comment