Wednesday 8 December 2010

Either you read it or leave it

assalamualaikum n greetings to all


nota contengan::"read if u want..free to leave kalau rasa tak selesa..TQ"


going straight,
some plain hate..hate myself too,some curious,and/or some distressed.
i aint blaming anybody

i've been endured with enough hatred and crudeness in life that nothing on the comments bug me.

i only come up talkin when i think it's necessary.most of the time i'll leave it,but when i feel like i need to stand,i just do.
feel free to have
ur say,ppl

anything at all

on the comment..too

i dun like it,i’ll delete it or just leave it there.
u dun like it,leave it there,dun read it,pretend it doest exist.
u've every single right to call me wutever u want after this
i wont mind
what i mind is my solace-spot serving me the way it should be
not making me weary

thanks...

i love u ppl,btw


________________________________________________________________________________________________


p/s:to sis Minn..sorry late reply ur email or msg..n maaf juga jika buat tertunggu...i need a time...i need to think clearly...it is not ur fault or bro fazz...actually..both of u always has been so kind to me..i really glad..but i need my space..bcoz when i try to make an entry...it's gone...its so difficult to me bcoz of "that comment"[im sick of it] ..i need to leave fazminn for awhile...dun worry..im ok....when everything back to normal..i'll tell u..k...i miss u n fazminn too...


to readers...i'll try to fix it into normal..typing as usual....for Moonless Night>30 days....hanya untuk itu..



"Sometimes its gud for me,but not gud for my feelings"

saya,

2 comments:

  1. Nice kayu.. mcm tu lah... :) Yunz.. akak dah buka satu thread untuk betulkan satu kesalahan yang mereka buat... view this dear..

    http://www.fazminn.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2159

    ReplyDelete
  2. kayu::everything under His will...kite maafkan org..org pun insyaAllah akan maafkan kite..:)

    sis::tengs..for ur concern...i'll change a bit here n there too...*big hug*

    ReplyDelete