Wednesday 15 December 2010

Moonless Night. (Never Change)

Assalamualaikum and greetings to all

nota contengan::"read if u want..free to leave kalau rasa tak selesa..TQ"


My feelings for you will never change,

and I've found this out for sure.

I've tried to get well from this lovesickness,
but there is just no cure.

Even when you treat me bad,
my feelings will always stand strong.

And even when it feels like you hate me,
and when we just cant get along.

My feelings for you dude,
will always remain.

Not seeing your face everyday,
turns my sunny sky into rain.

My feelings for you Is like the burning bush,
it never ever goes out.

And these feelings that I feel for you,
shows me what true love is all about
____________________________________________________________________
To be continued.....

2313_14122010

memories in a reminiscence NY

me,
Yunz

0 Komen Mengomen:

Post a Comment