Monday 6 December 2010

Moonless Night. (Strength)

Assalamualaikum and greetings to all

nota contengan::"read if u want..free to leave kalau rasa tak selesa..TQ"

I can look at a bleeding heart, and turn my face away
To the face of a crying child, there’s nothing that I want to say

I’m blind to the emotions that used to disturb me before
Physical discomfort no longer feels half as sore

Not even does the fear of death scare me
But conquering all this pain hasn’t come for free

My feelings have turned numb since we parted ways
Since then my palette has only known dull grays

The death of togetherness I have always to mourn
But a broken heart is the best pain killer I have known

Separating from you was my worst nightmare
Now that it has come true, everything else hurts less.

____________________________________________________________________
To be continued.....

2329_06122010

memories in a reminiscence NY

me,
Yunz

0 Komen Mengomen:

Post a Comment