Tuesday 21 December 2010

Moonless Night. (Looking Back)

Assalamualaikum and greetings to all
nota contengan::"read if u want..free to leave kalau rasa tak selesa..TQ


When you look back on times we had
I wonder if you smile?
I wonder if you knew that through the good or bad
I was on your side

When you remember our old days
I wonder if you still feel the same?
I'm sorry for the disappointing changes
I'm sorry for the pain

When you think back on all we've done
I wonder if you feel proud?
All those glorious days when we were together
Are the days I often think about

We claimed the brightest stars
We came so far and showed them what we can't forget
I'm sorry if we've hurt eachother
I'm sorry if you regret

And if somehow you find me
On your trip to memory lane
I'm sorry we're no longer the same
I'm sorry for the things that changed
.
____________________________________________________________________________________
To be continued.....
2000_20122010

memories in a reminiscence NY

me,
Yunz

0 Komen Mengomen:

Post a Comment