Wednesday 1 December 2010

Moonless Night.

Assalamualaikum and greeting to all

nota contengan::"read if u want..free to leave kalau rasa tak selesa..TQ"

"Before u..my life was alike a moonless night..very dark,but there were star-point of light and reason...And then u shot across my sky..like a meteor...Suddenly everything was on fire,there was brilliancy,There was beautiful.....When u were gone,when the meteor had fallen over the horizon,everything went black..Nothing had changed,but my eyes were blinded by the light. i couldn't see the star anymore,and there was no more reason for anything....when u left me..u took everything with u..but the absence of u everywhere i look..it's like a huge hole has been punched through my chest...But in a way..i'm glad..the pain is my only remainder that u was real........"

To be continued.....

0056_01122010


memories in a reminiscence NY

me,

Yunz

0 Komen Mengomen:

Post a Comment