Wednesday 29 December 2010

Moonless Night. (Move on)

Assalamualaikum and greetings to all
nota contengan::"read if u want..free to leave kalau rasa tak selesa..TQHurting inside
Don't want no more tears
This was
One of my greatest fears

He made me cry
He didn't care
He said goodbye

No longer loved
No longer wanna feel
Body going numb
Hoping this isn't real

Love left me to die
Love left me in sorrow
Left me to cry
Don't want a tomorrow

I lost your love
You took mine
You took my heart
But without it ill do just fine

It kills me inside
To know that you're gone
But I know
That it's time to move on
_______________________________________________________________________________________
To be continued.....
1124_29122010

memories in a reminiscence NY

me,
Yunz

0 Komen Mengomen:

Post a Comment