Thursday 2 December 2010

Moonless Night.(Tears)

Assalamualaikum and greetings to all

nota contengan::"read if u want..free to leave kalau rasa tak selesa..TQ"


"Tonight..it rained...cold...i was alone ...and the memories come again.."

I'm sorry of being so emotional
I'm sorry of being so possessive
I'm sorry that I cry for you
I'm sorry because I can't live without you

I'm sorry for the tears you shed
I'm sorry for the damage I made
I'm sorry I've made you sick
Sorry I hurt you so deep

I'm sorry for giving you sleepless nights
I'm sorry for each and every fight
I'm sorry for your pain & agony
I'm sorry for the missing harmony

I'm sorry for my selfish love
I'm sorry for not caring enough
I'm sorry for my restlessness
I'm sorry for the losing grace

I'm sorry my friend I made you mad
I'm sorry love, you are so sad
Sorry for not giving you any happiness
Sorry because it's my disgrace

I'm sorry for thinking of you so very much
I'm sorry I always miss your touch
I'm sorry of being so mad about you
I'm sorry for my every word kinda harsh

I'm sorry of being so immature
I'm sorry now that can't be cured
I'm sorry of being myself
I'm sorry that I've failed

I'm sorry and sorry again
I'm sorry of being insane
But believe me that I love you
Should I say sorry for that too?

I'm sorry I'm not perfect
I'm sorry for my ugly face
I'm sorry that I'm stupid

I'm even sorry for my soul
I'm sorry I'm not funny
I'm sorry I'm not smart
I'm sorry I cant tell you

The truth within my heart
I'm sorry that you hate me
I'm sorry I'm in love
I'm sorry I act the way I do

I never thought it'd matter to you
I'm sorry for the tears I cry
I'm sorry I'm a failure in your eye
I'm sorry for a lot of things

But one thing im not sorry for
I'm not sorry for being me...


____________________________________________________________________
To be continued.....


0047_03122010

memories in a reminiscence NY

me,
Yunz

0 Komen Mengomen:

Post a Comment