Monday 13 December 2010

Moonless Night. (Hold My Hand)

Assalamualaikum and greetings to all

nota contengan::"read if u want..free to leave kalau rasa tak selesa..TQ"


I'm hurt all the time.
I don't want to cry for the way I feel inside.
I just want someone to hold me...
I'm alone in the dark, please try to find me.
If no one cares, I don't see a point to go on.
Anyone find me! Anyone care!
I'm sorry, I just don't want to be alone anymore.
I feel unheard and unseen. Depressed and weak.
No one cares and yet I'm always the sorry one.
Someone find me! I'm scared.
Please hold me until it all ends.
Just hold me that’s all I want.
I don't want to be alone in the dark.
Just hold me as I start to disappear from the light.
Just hold me as I start to cry.
Just hold me so I wont be alone inside.
Just hold me so I don't do something wrong.
Just hold my hand so tight, that for a moment I could feel the light....
____________________________________________________________________
To be continued.....

2255_11122010

memories in a reminiscence NY

me,
Yunz

3 comments:

  1. Bagus lah kau punya blog..
    bisa kunjung balik dan tuker follow??
    aku dari blogger indonesia

    www.seo2day.co.cc
    fresh4u2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. uwh...sure boleh..tengs kunjung ya..i follow back...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks already follow my blog, I also follow your blog

    ReplyDelete