Sunday 26 December 2010

Moonless Night. (Looking Through My Eyes)

Assalamualaikum and greetings to all
nota contengan::"read if u want..free to leave kalau rasa tak selesa..TQ


Like the nights before today,
The memories of you and me haunts me again like yesterday,
Tomorrow will bring more sorrow,
Of the love that I see no more,

The morning sun that rises brings no longer the ray of light,
Hiding itself behind the clouds,
The nights that felt so warm before,
Now cold and harsh,

I searched my soul to find myself,
And the journey never seemed to end,
For I lost it not in me,
But I lost it in you,

The mornings will never be the same,
The evenings only brings me more pain,
Only when I close my eyes,
Can the storms calm itself,

For it is when you are in my heart,
Where you whispers those words of love I long to hear,
Where you heal me with your touch
Where my dreams are reality.
____________________________________________________________________
To be continued.....
2215_25122010

memories in a reminiscence NY

me,
Yunz


0 Komen Mengomen:

Post a Comment