Sunday 26 December 2010

Moonless Night. (My World)

Assalamualaikum and greetings to all
nota contengan::"read if u want..free to leave kalau rasa tak selesa..TQ

Love. Is that what I crave?
If it is, then why can't I find it?
Hate. Does that mean anger?
If it does, then why do I feel hollow?
Pain. Does that mean suffering?
If it does, then why does it feel comforting?
Memories. Are they not images of the past?
If they are, why is there only shadows?
Smiles. Does that mean happiness?
If it does, then why does it hurt?
Life. What does it mean?
Should it mean any of these things?
If it doesn't, then why are they there?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
To be continued.....
2000_23122010

memories in a reminiscence NY

me,
Yunz

0 Komen Mengomen:

Post a Comment