Friday 3 December 2010

Moonless Night.(Dream)

Assalamualaikum and greeting to All

When I close my eyes I dream of you..
.Can't sleep at night 'cause I think of you. ..
I Don't want to cry.
Because you no longer with me...I want to be strong.
Forget all the pain..
When I go to sleep at night.
.i always hear your voice inside my head..
and the tears out again
In my dream you give me a chance.... And I try my best to bring trust back in you again.... In my dream I can hold you... your hands...And try to pull you closer in every way that I can.... In my dream u wipe away my teardrops...And create for me a new hope..... In my dream I take you to go shop...And the endless fun seems never stop.... In my dream you tell me " don’t make me cry!and don’t leave me like all these other girls!".... In my dream I make you believe...And you can count everything on me.... In my dream I have all that.....But when I awake- where’re you at? In my dream, I have all bout you....When I awake, no one around but just me…
its just a dream...dreaming of you



____________________________________________________________________
To be continued.....


0001_04122010

memories in a reminiscence NY

me,
Yunz

0 Komen Mengomen:

Post a Comment