Saturday 18 December 2010

Moonless Night. (Memory Lane)

Assalamualaikum and greetings to all
nota contengan::"read if u want..free to leave kalau rasa tak selesa..TQ

"

Call me chicken or coward
If u like im outta voice
Speechless for this,because of u
Have i ever told u

How kind u're in my eyes?
How your word keep me alive?
How your laughter smooths me?
How missing you kills me?
How you're answer to mt prayer?
That i need u badly?
That i love u deeply?
your->i meant forever and ever?

"I Just want to be there by your side comes hell or high water...and i just want to be with you for two times....Now and Forever"
___________________________________________________________________________
To be continued.....

2209_17122010

memories in a reminiscence NY

me,
Yunz

0 Komen Mengomen:

Post a Comment